What if I want to give information about someone who I believe committed serious crimes during the Khmer Rouge period?

Posted Thu, 07/20/2017 - 15:10 / Updated Mon, 08/07/2017 - 10:40

As investigations into all cases in front of the ECCC have been concluded, a victim no longer could apply to become a civil party. However, a victim could still apply to become a complainant and/or a witness. Victims Support Section is available to advise on the proceedings.